|Status:||Closed and demolished|
|Address:||58 Webber Row, SE1 (streetmap) (osm) (gmap) (bingmap) (streetview)|
|Former address:||[now Dibdin Row]|
|Historical parish:||Southwark St George the Martyr|
|Notes:||There is a "Rose and Crown" on Webber Row mentioned in the 1825 Southwark St George the Martyr Victuallers Recognizances. It's not clear if this is the same as the beer house listed later at 58 Webber Row, so it may be a different site (as the stretch of Webber Row between Waterloo Rd and Westminster Bridge Rd is named as Webber St on Horwood's map of 1799). However, there is a public house marked on the 1876 Ordnance Survey map at the corner of Webber Row (now Dibdin Row) and Charles Street (now Gerridge Street) approximately where 58 Webber Row would have been located.|
|Sources:||Open date: Pubs History
Census 1841 [R Allen]/1851 [G Marshall]/1861 [D Vine] (as "beer house")/1871 [W Kent]/1881 (not listed as a pub)
If you have any corrections or additions to make to this entry, please email email@example.com quoting the pub name.